At alert level 2, Harcourts Team Group staff and sales consultants are still taking the precautions imposed by Ministry of Health around hygiene, wearing a facemask, physical distancing between people and being able to trace anyone you have been in contact with.
For general information about the current COVID-19 situation, please visit covid19.govt.nz.
Find information about selling property at alert level 2 here.
Our sales professionals are serving our clients under the following regulations:
- Our open homes and indoor auctions are limited to 50 people. Outdoor auctions are limited to 100 people (this limit does not include licensees and employees)
- 2-metre physical distancing requirements are to be met for both indoor and outdoor gatherings
- Team members wear a face covering when dealing with a client or customer and maintain 2-metre physical distancing
- We encourage vendors and any potential buyers aged 12 and over to wear a face covering and maintain 2-metre physical distancing
- NZ COVID Tracer QR codes must be displayed in a prominent place at our offices and any properties for sale.
- We have systems and processes in place to record and retain the details (including names, phone numbers and email addresses) of attendees for 60 days for contact tracing purposes.
- It is recommended that customers, clients and employees scan the app and record their details on a register (however they must do one or the other).