12 Kentucky Street, Totara Park 5018
Renovated and Ready - Auction
Welcome to 12 Kentucky Street, Totara Park, Upper Hutt – a family home backing onto Awakairangi Park, the Hutt River Trails, playgrounds, Totara Park Primary School, Day Care Centres, local shops and much more.
A brand new kitchen, laundry, carpets and other flooring makes this home extremely appealing for a new buyer whether you are upsizing, downsizing or even a professional couple looking for their first home – you can come in, put your feet up and get ready for those summer BBQ’s in the sundrenched fenced back yard.
100sqm approx., 3 bedrooms, full wet bathroom, open plan kitchen, dining and lounge sitting on a fenced 521sqm section. The additional garage/workshop and extra parking, once again ticks the boxes.
The owner’s instructions are clear, “we have bought a new home so this must sell”. If your budget is over $750k then call Team Ledger today to view as the auction can be brought forward for the right price.
Auction, 3pm, Wednesday 28 July 2021 (unless sold prior) Harcourts, 11 King Street, Upper Hutt
– 100sqm approx. 3 bedrooms, wet bathroom, separate toilet, open plan living
– Infinity hot water, heat pump, wood burner and heat transfer system
– Insulation in ceiling and underfloor
– 521sqm section, fenced with undercover entertaining and access right next to the park
– Garage/workshop and off-street parking, wood shed
– Builder’s report and council files available
– For more information please visit www.agentsend.com/12KENTUCKYSTREET
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Total Land Area: 521 m²
- Total Floor Area: 100 m²
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced