166a Blue Mountains Road, Blue Mountains 5018
Christchurch Calling - Sell Time!
Welcome to 166a Blue Mountains Road, Blue Mountains, where once you arrive you will not want to leave. Set up with potential to be almost self-sufficient from solar power to vege gardens, room for a cricket pitch and over 2 hectares of bush and trees as your own playground. A lifestyle opportunity only a few minutes from Silverstream Village, the train station and SH2.
At approx. 143sqm the rustic home has 3 double bedrooms, 2 upstairs with the master having an ensuite and its own balcony deck capturing the native bush views and sunshine. Downstairs is the third bedroom, family bathroom and living, an open plan country style kitchen leading to the garden and patio for entertaining as well as land for the kids to play.
Landscaped gardens with a mixture of established trees and shrubs giving privacy and shelter plus plenty of room to extend the vege plot.
The owners’ instructions are clear, we are off to the South Island so time to sell.
– 143sqm approx. 3 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, 2 living spaces, open plan kitchen
– Over 5 acres, trees and gardens, double garage and loads of off-street parking
– Solar power system, 5.2Kwp system
– Log burner in the main lounge gives a warm welcoming ambience as well as electric radiator heaters
– Bifold windows and French doors from the living areas connect to patio, decks, and gardens
– Massive kids slide, chicken coop
– Short drive down the hill to Pinehaven Primary, Pinehaven Park, Tennis Club, Community Library, Silverstream Village and much more
– Builder’s report and Council file available
– For more information please visit www.agentsend.com/166ABLUEMOUNTAINSROAD
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Total Land Area: 22,078 m²
- Total Floor Area: 143 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining