2/35 Arawa Road, Hataitai 6021
A Quiet Sanctuary To Come Home To
Proudly offered for sale is a ground-floor, corner flat in ever-popular Hataitai. It provides all of the essentials for quality, single level living. You won’t have to worry about car parking and you’ll be struck by how much quieter and peaceful life is out of the city centre. You’ll have privacy without sharing an apartment with a flatmate and can decorate your home the way you want it. Guests can use the living room as an extra bedroom with a pull-out sofa. If you don’t want to use the car then catch the bus which is less than a minutes’ stroll from the property. The CBD, hospital and airport are a short drive away.
This sunny one-bedroom flat with its neutral décor is a lovely space for singles, couples, retirees and anyone looking to downsize.
– Open plan living.
– Spacious bedroom with double wardrobe.
– Polished wooden floors.
– Partial double glazing.
– Tidy kitchen with electric stove.
– Bathroom with shower over bath.
– Laundry in bathroom.
– Covered, private entry.
– North West and East facing for sun.
– Views over Hataitai.
– Approx. floor area 43 sqm.
– Extra storage in front entry.
– Cat friendly.
– One of 8 flats with drive on car parking.
– Stratum in freehold.
– Body Corporate Levy $3,600 per annum.
– Rates $1,914.14 per annum.
– Rateable Value $475,000
– Walking distance to the Hataitai Village.
– Communal garden.
– Buyer enquiry over $515,000.
A vaccine pass is required for entry to the open home. If you do not have a pass, please contact Tamaris Livera for a private viewing.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes