23 Gordon Street, Avalon 5011
Gardener's Delight on Gordon
Looking for a solid, low maintenance home in a central location? This is 1 of 2 two-bedroom units on the section and is the perfect fit for your first home or if you are thinking of downsizing. The key features of this home are:
– Privacy – located on a back section, away from the road, giving you some sense of privacy without sacrificing proximity to amenities and public transportation
– Well laid out floor plan – with an open plan kitchen/dining and a separate laundry room
– Well established gardens – both front and backyards have mature shrubs and trees that will please nature lovers and gardeners
– All day sun
– Sizeable lounge – perfect for your library and entertaining
– Central location – more detailed information below
Local amenities are close at hand. Avalon Primary is just a stone’s throw away. Avalon Park is just a 10 minute walk. The Hutt Hospital, supermarkets, the Queensgate Shopping Centre, public parks, library, pools and the Dowse Art Museum are just around a 7 minute drive. For commuters, it’s a one-minute drive to Naenae Railway Station and there is easy access to the motorway.
Our owner has enjoyed living in this home for over three decades but has found a place elsewhere and so this sunny home is just waiting for you to move in! You can choose to attend our open homes on Sundays or call Madel or Wayne for a private viewing.
LIM and pre-purchase builders report are available on request.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Alarm System
- Total Floor Area: 80 m²
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes