33 Milton Street, Trentham 5018
Moving North - Sell Time
Welcome to 33 Milton Street, Trentham, Upper Hutt. Situated on a family friendly 907sqm of fully fenced flat section with a massive 4 car garage currently used as a business, so opportunities to work from home or perfect for projects or even convert into a studio or rumpus. Toilet and sink already in place.
The home is approx. 148sqm and has three bedrooms and a study or additional living or four bedrooms, your choice! Master bedroom with walk through robe to ensuite and family bathroom with a shower and separate spa bath. Open plan living with kitchen, dining and lounge leading out to a covered deck and entertaining area capturing all day sunshine.
Fruit and citrus trees, grape vine plus an additional shed or studio tucked away at the rear of the section could be converted into rumpus or additional office area, again perfect to work from home.
The owners are packing up and moving north for the glamour of country living, so time to sell. Call Team Ledger today to view as the auction can be brought forward for the right offer and the owners will consider any conditional offers prior to auction day.
Auction 12pm, 10 August 2022 (unless sold prior) Harcourts, 516 High Street, Lower Hutt
– 907sqm fully fenced section
– 4 car garage (almost 80sqm) with toilet and sink
– Additional studio/storage
– 148sqm approx 3 or 4 bedrooms or additional living or office
– Open plan kitchen, granite bench tops, good storage
– Insulation in ceiling, walls and underfloor, heatpump and gas fire
– Indoor outdoor flow to north facing covered deck
– Builders report and council file available
– For more information please visit www.agentsend.com/33MILTONSTREET
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Total Land Area: 907 m²
- Total Floor Area: 148 m²
- 4 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Gas Heating
- Fully Fenced