347 Waiwhetu Road, Fairfield 5011
Owners Promoted & Relocated. Now's Your Chance!
The owners have relocated north for a job promotion and are not coming back! Now’s your chance to call this property your next home!
This is a well-presented, recently refurbished, single-level home on a flat, freehold land of about 330m2 (more or less). It comes with the following key features…
– Two double bedrooms – one for yourself and the other for your kid/s or guest/s, the proximity and position of the rooms make it perfect for one to be the main bedroom and the other perhaps the nursery
– Modern kitchen – equipped with a rangehood, a freestanding electric oven/gas hob and a dishwasher
– Open plan kitchen and dining
– Modern bathroom
– Excellent indoor-outdoor flow – entertaining will be a breeze thanks to the bi-fold doors leading to a sun-soaked deck
– Rinnai Infinity gas hot water system
– DVS home ventilation system
– Freehold land
Location is ideal as it’s close to amenities. The property is just a four-minute walk from Epuni Primary School. It’s also walking distance from California Home and Garden and the Glasshouse Café, where you can try their delicious coffee and their bestselling Glasshouse and Vegan burgers.
It is in zone for St. Oran’s College. Epuni train station is just a 10-minute walk.
This sunny home is vacant and is just waiting for you to move in! You can choose to attend our open homes on Sundays or call Madel or Raju for a private viewing. LIM and pre-purchase builders report are available on request.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Total Land Area: 330 m²
- Total Floor Area: 90 m²
- Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes