47 Belmont Terrace, Belmont 5010
Jewel in the Crown in a Dress Circle Address
Belmont Terrace has always been recognized for not only having that away from it all feeling, whilst still being on the lower slopes and just a minute or two to SH2 but also because of its high end individualistic homes in mature settings on larger than average plots.
The home has recently undergone a stylish renovation which includes:
– Has been made cosy and snug with new radiator central heating throughout; holding that heat in with Double Glazing, underfloor, ceiling and external walls insulation.
– New décor including paint, carpet and beautifully restored native timber floors.
– Fab new kitchen with a very large walk in pantry with a workbench.
– Two lovely modern bathrooms and a large new laundry/utility room.
– Upstairs – 2 smaller double bedrooms.
Downstairs – The very large main bedroom has a sitting area in the bay window, lovely views & an ensuite.
The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms are exceptionally large and currently used as home office/studios, one has a feature wood burner perfect to cosy up on wet Sundays.
– The spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living flow through doors to a deck and out to the private, northwest sunny and flat lawn with fruit trees as well as berry bushes and veggies in raised beds.
– Relax while watching the native birds; Tuis and Kerarus in the Kowhai trees and the Fantails flitting about above the lawn. Cooking and entertaining will never be a chore here with this beautiful green outlook.
– There is a large single garage and attached tool shed and plenty of off-street parking. Easy walk to the Belmont School underpass – the Hutt River walking and biking trail and all the delights of the Belmont Regional Park.
Belmont is more of a way of life than just a place to live.
Deadline Sale closes Thursday the 21st of July 2022 at Midday if not sold prior
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Total Land Area: 1,351 m²
- Total Floor Area: 175 m²
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Gas Heating