50 Holdsworth Avenue, Trentham 5018
Surplus to Requirements - Owner says Sell!
Welcome to 50 Holdsworth Ave, Trentham, Upper Hutt.
This immaculately presented, weatherboard family home spreads out over 100sqm more or less, comprising 3 bedrooms and a well appointed modern bathroom with separate toilet.
The generous living is north facing and soaks up all day sun, being open plan to the dining and the galley style kitchen. This home is fully insulated, is warmed by a heat pump and has an HRV system.
Sitting on a 562sqm freehold title, fully fenced at the rear boasting an insulated single garage with a heat pump, carport and two large sheds, including a dog run. There’s plenty of room for the kids or dogs to run and play in safety. But if you’re after more space, Trentham Memorial Park is at the end of the street.
Location is ideal, backing onto Fergusson Intermediate / Upper Hutt College and a short walk to Trentham Primary making the kids pick up or drop off a breeze. You’re also moments from SH2 for a commute into Wellington or a short drive into Silverstream Village for your shopping.
This property is available for immediate possession, so call Team Ledger today to view as the auction can be brought forward.
Auction, 3pm Wednesday 5 May 2021 (unless sold prior) Harcourts, 11 King Street, Upper Hutt
– 100sqm approx. 3 bedrooms, bathroom with shower and a bath, separate toilet
– Open plan kitchen dining and lounge, with heat pump and HRV, good storage
– Fully insulated including walls (apart from laundry), floor and ceiling
– 562sqm section, all fenced at back with insulated garage, ideal to work from home or set up as a studio/rumpus
– Additional sheds for storage and workshop
– Great first home or investment/downsizing
– Builders report and council file available
– For more information please visit www.agentsend.com/50HOLDSWORTHAVE
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Total Land Area: 562 m²
- Total Floor Area: 100 m²
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Fully Fenced