79 California Drive, Totara Park 5018
Your chance for home ownership - Be quick!
IF YOUR BUDGET IS OVER $730,000, then call me now! Auction tomorrow – Wednesday 28th July at 3pm.
First time on the market ever, this delightful home was built by the current owners in 1979 to their exact specifications and features:
– 3 bedrooms – 2 on the west wing and Master with ensuite on the north wing
– Central living area with separate lounge, separate dining and separate kitchen
– Doors to the rear deck and garden
– Heat pump & HRV & security system
– 170m2 floor area (approx.)
– 536m2 section (approx.) Fully fenced
– Double Glazing
– Insulation – Ceiling + Foil Barrier – Underfloor
– Double internal access garage plus extra off-street parking
– On the bus route + short drive to Upper Hutt CBD
– Builders Report & Council File available
– RV $560,000
An easy stroll to the Totara Park Shopping Centre, Totara Park Primary School, Day Care Facilities with easy access to the Hutt River Trails and Canon Point walkway.
My owners have already purchased in Christchurch and are committed to selling their impeccably maintained home of 43 years on Auction Day! An honest home you will be proud to call your own.
See you at one of the scheduled open homes -Sundays 1.00 – 1.30pm or private viewings outside of the open home, by arrangement.
Auction 3pm (Vendor reserves the right to sell prior) 28th July.
Call Lee-Anne Walker 0800 SOLD 1T (0800 765 318) or 027 9744078
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Alarm System
- Total Land Area: 536 m²
- 2 Garage
- 3 Open Parking Spaces
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Fully Fenced